Sunday, September 23, 2012

Garden Art



I'm a bit behind on my blogging. It is such a busy time of year. Basically I had to run out at least twice a week and water which in itself shouldn't take too long. Usually, however I would be there at least an hour and a half watering, picking things, tying up stuff, always lots to do. My tomatoes were pretty pampered. I have diligently been taking photos but with the fall coming and harvesting everything as well as working there always seems to be a shortage of time.

I really really wish I had the time to pick blackberries this year. I would have loved to have made some blackberry jelly. Oh well, maybe next year. And pickles too!!

I wanted to try and do some painting as well and didn't quite get to it. I finally have my painting area in the basement set up and ready to go. I would have liked to do some painting outside but again ran out of time. At least I have taken lots and lots of pics so hopefully in the winter I can get going.

I have to satisfy myself with the creativity at the garden. It is nice to see all the bits and bobs and scraps that give a garden it's character. Even some of the tacky bits look bright and colorful in a garden setting.

As I have said before I love to go wandering and seeing what people are up to. Sometimes I'm too tired and I don't always like to lug my big camera around so some of my pictures don't turn out as well as I would like. Looking around though I think I need more art in my plot.


Love this little rusty gate.

No comments:

Post a Comment