Thursday, June 13, 2013

Not early enough for this early bird

Love this little sign! 

I was thinking how lucky I was that I had this week off especially when I got the email notice Tuesday that the wood chips would be arriving shortly.

Well, Thursday morning I headed out and hoped that they would have arrived which they had and apparently scooped up immediately by all the eager gardeners who happened to be lucky enough to be there at the time. Rats!!

Fingers crossed that I can get some this season. My pathway needs a touch up and that straw isn't doing me any favours. Other than that the plot is looking good except for my teeny tiny zucchini plant. It doesn't seem to be growing too quickly. I might have to take drastic measures and buy a plant!



I watered my tomatoes, said goodby and headed out the long way to shoot some snaps on the way to my car.






No comments:

Post a Comment