Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Short and Sweet


This will be short and sweet. I'm trying to go through my millions of photos and getting organized while I'm off work. I can't believe some of the things I have just never tossed. My office is still a mess and I feel that I haven't gotten anywhere.

I'm going through my old gardening pictures from last year and am amazed at how much things have changed. Looking back I'm wishing that I had put in sunflowers again this year and I totally forgot to put in sweet peas. What happened! I meant to, but I guess with putting up the fence and tomato hoop house and doing things in the back yard at home I totally forgot! Sometimes life just gets too complicated.

I know, I know next year!

More pics from yesterday
 Lovely little sign
I'm feeling like this guy

 A nice bright rooster

 Ready to go!




No comments:

Post a Comment