Friday, January 31, 2014

A welcome sight!


A couple of weeks ago I opened my mailbox and was greeted by this wonderful 2014 seed catalogue from West Coast Seeds. I felt a thrill of excitement that one feels on a dreary wet, dark day to get this actually delivered to my post box!  It was lovely to get something in print and it is a welcome change from sitting on the computer and trying to go through the new offerings. This is much more fun!

They have a great selection of organic seeds and always nice to peruse the pages and plan the garden for the coming year. I still have quite a few seeds leftover from last year but will of course be purchasing more. It is pretty hard to resist. The nice thing about this catalogue are the tips that they give you for growing here in the West (wet) Coast.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment