Monday, May 27, 2013

Free Day!

A beautiful garden gate invitingly left open!

It is so nice to wake up in the morning and have nothing to do but whatever you want...

Most of my chores at the garden are done for now but I thought it would be nice to head down and take some snaps. My tomatoes needed watering so it was the perfect opportunity. I am usually so tired that even though I do take a lot of pictures when I am there, I know I would do a much better job of "looking" if I didn't have an agenda.

Time flies in my favorite place and I discovered hidden little gems that people plant in their as well as inventive decorations.

It was fun to just be able to wander....

Clematis peeking thorough a gate

Some interesting curly stalks of Swiss Chard?
Poppies!

Whimsical decorations with sand dollars

Garden entrance made with twigs

A jar of flowers left on a picnic table

...and last but not least radishes for my dinner salad.
It looks like somebody already had a nibble!

No comments:

Post a Comment