Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Belated Sunday Snaps

Sunday was an unusual day. It started off with some thunder and then a downpour which we badly needed. I headed out to the garden while it was still cool and it was the best! I wandered around and took some pictures and hardly anyone was there. It was awesome. Nobody telling me what to do and

I had a great time puttering about. I even managed to cart a wheelbarrow full of manure and put it in one of my empty beds. Unfortunately I took my small point and shoot camera and I'm not too happy with the results. A lot of the pictures just weren't in focus. It is so handy to just carry a small camera but not if the results aren't great. Oh well live and learn.

Here are the best of them.






Last but not least. My first red heirloom tomatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment