Saturday, April 21, 2012

Fences

I spent a couple of hours at my new plot last weekend, turning the one bed that was planted with rye and putting lime on the other plots. I also planted two of the dahlia tubers that my sister had given me.

There is a fence on two of the sides and I'm sort of thinking that it would be nice to have a little enclosed garden. I have been trying to figure out how I can do the front in a creative way and found this cool gate on the internet and that is what I am thinking of for the front. How cool is this.



I'm heading to the garden tomorrow and hopefully going to do a couple of hours of community garden work (weather permitting) Afterwards I am meeting with my girlfriends dad who is going to build my raised beds for me. I have to get them in place before I can do much else. I am taking a few flower seeds with me and hope to get them in. Can hardly wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment