Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Waiting Game



Typical Vancouver weather means rain rain and more rain.

My raised bed frames have to wait a bit more to be installed. The weather just hasn't cooperated so all I can do is wait. I'm trying to be patient and just do more planning. I found out that no cedar can be used in the garden so I'm hoping that John didn't use cedar in the gate he built. It is too late now so I will keep my fingers crossed. Faith sometimes is a hard thing.

It was a bit misty today so we just dropped off our my veggie peelings from home for the compost and headed out. It is a pretty cool place. I took a few pictures of a few interesting things in the garden. It was pretty quiet. In a month I'm sure it will be very busy.

A few interesting things.....





No comments:

Post a Comment