Friday, April 6, 2012

It's been a rough year

Do you ever get so depressed that you can't seem to get motivated? It has been that kind of year for me.

With some family issues and my husband losing his job at 58, I just could not for the life of me think of one single thing to look forward to.

It was like a lifeline to me that my number was finally called out to receive a garden plot. I have been dreaming about it ever since.

We all need something to look forward to and this is it for me. I made a trip to the garden center and picked out some veggies that I would like to plant. A little early for some I know but when you see that life line you have to grab it.

I drove out to look at some of the plots and was pretty horrified at the state of some of them. I am hoping next week when we get to pick I get one that I will be able to manage. Now I'm wondering if perhaps I should have waited on buying all those seeds...

but I couldn't resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment