Saturday, April 21, 2012

Score!

Who would know that a little community garden plot could make me so happy. It was an exciting time last Saturday. I was number eight on the list to pick a garden plot.

We were all e-mailed detailed maps of the gardens and I took full advantage by walking and looking at each one and picking my preferences, all eight of them.

My number one pick was a lovely one all dug up and neat, complete with a little fence and gate. I knew that it was the number one pick.



I had my number two choice which was what looked like raised beds without the frames. Not sure what happened there but it was clean and there was a fence on two of the sides. I would need to build frames earlier than I was planning but it was pretty sweet. There were more terrible plots than nice ones and my next three choices were all side by side and no fences. It was rather stressful waiting until everyone had picked. My first choice was picked right away and despite my disappointment I realized that I must have known what I was doing to have picked the number one plot. I was pretty excited to find that I got my second choice, the raised bed plot without the frames.

Here it is in all it's glory. I feel blessed to have it and it has given me much to dream about.


 My Garden!

 So very glad I didn't get this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment